Hi, all! Since this is my first post, I figured I’d start by letting you all get to know me, or know me better, if what you do know hasn’t already sent you running for the hills.
- I am called Double D. Yes, it’s the first letters of my pen name, but it wasn’t the pen name that came first. If you’ve met me in person or seen pics, the reason is obvious. I can thank Ashlyn Chase for this. (The pen name, not the boobs.) I am happily married to “Stud”, and we have four sons. I can thank The Sherry for that. (Stud’s moniker, not the four sons. More on The Sherry later – that’s a whole post by itself.) My last two boys are identical twins, and they are in college. I’m not sure how that’s possible since I’m only 29. 😉
- I’m a teetotaler. (Cue gasp) Yup, that’s probably a mix of soda water and cranberry juice in my glass, and I’m usually the designated driver. This is by choice.
- I’m allergic to shellfish, most flowers (& therefore most perfume), and…chocolate. (Cue bigger gasp.) This is not by choice.
- I like jigsaw puzzles. I mean, I really like them. Great stress relief because everything fits exactly where and how it’s supposed to fit. Not that I’m some kind of control freak or anything…
- I’m a control freak in the kitchen. I behave well everywhere else, but, “Stay the hell out of my L” in my kitchen. That’s no joke. The L runs from the front of my oven/stove and along the sink to the next corner, where the trash pulls out, then around that bend for a couple of drawers. I’m constantly in motion in this space while I cook. Also, don’t close the trash while I’m working in the kitchen. Heads will roll, and I’m usually already holding a knife. Did I mention that I love to cook?
- I’m a cheap date/wife. I don’t drink (see #1), smoke, or fool around. My most expensive vice is books. I read a lot, and if I like the book, I keep it. I’ve been doing this since I was a teenager, and yes, I still have some of those books, too! I do have an ebook reader, but I prefer to hold an actual paper book.
- I’m addicted to Ideel.com. I don’t spend a fortune, and only about half of what I get is for me, but I have to look at it every day. To verify if this has become a worse vice than the books at this point, I’d have to do math…
- I don’t do math except in the grocery store. I can tell you how much $ is sitting in my grocery cart and hit it within a $5 accuracy, but outside the grocery store, 2+2=fish. I failed pre-algebra multiple times in school. I can’t tell you how many times because that would involve math. I solved this problem by marrying an engineer. He immediately took over the checkbook, wild-eyed and mumbling about not being able to find the actual numbers buried in the notations.
- I try to stick to eating Paleo. This is by choice, though I am lactose intolerant. I’ll post more on that at some point, but I promise it won’t be a soapbox. I’m still bad. I cheat, and I’m pretty sure just because I’ve discovered a Paleo brand of sweet potato chips, that doesn’t mean I’m supposed to eat the entire 5 servings bag in one sitting. Daily. I would also dodge moving cars and possibly push you in front of one if you stood between me and an In N Out Burger.
- My personal erotic genre preference, both to read and to write, is m/m. Three of my books pictured below contain m/m, though so far only Lesson Learned in the Campus Cravings Anthology is strictly m/m.
ILLEGAL MOVES by Dalton Diaz and Samantha Cayto
Attorney Caroline Ellis wants a decent orgasm or twenty. Sex has been mediocre since she and Jordan Fox split and he owes her for breaking his word and her heart. Businessman Jordan Fox wants to win back the woman he loves. He regrets not going through with that ménage in college, but the idea of letting another man touch him made him run. It was the biggest mistake of his life and long past time to make it right. Secretly bisexual attorney Seth Foster has his fist wrapped around a recurrent fantasy that Jordan, his boss and best friend, is not completely hetero. Never in those wildest dreams did he imagine they could come true. Jordan’s determination to get Caroline back could fulfill each of their fantasies and more.
Buy Links: ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS, AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE, ELLORA’S CAVE
BY MUTUAL DESIRE by Dalton Diaz
Married for ten years, adventurous Kelly and Ryan are thrilled to take part in a fantasy come true—a week-long sex therapy study on a tropical island. The resort is first class, the sex off the charts.
Ryan’s always denied the issue that stands between them—the issue that threatens to destroy their marriage sooner or later. As they learn new sensual tricks from the other couples on the island, each x-rated assignment brings them closer to breaking down that barrier. When they do, will the pieces fit back together?
ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS, AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE, ELLORA’S CAVE
Lesson Learned in Campus Cravings Anthology
CAMPUS CRAVINGS Higher Learning M/M Boxed Set
LESSON LEARNED by Dalton Diaz
Adam Warren is counting down the days until he can put “Professor” next to his name—and his disastrous past with Tyler Ford behind him.
When a fluke puts Tyler in Adam’s class, the graduate assistant faces some hard choices while Tyler faces an uphill battle for a second chance at first love.
ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS, AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE, KOBO, SMASHWORDS
There you have it; the nut in a nutshell! If I didn’t scare you off, I’ll see you again on January 11th. Until then, you can find me on Facebook and Twitter.