We will be inviting cover models to guest on 69 Shades of Smut, and ask them to answer interview questions. We have a few questions already, but we’d like your help.
We want to come up with a huge list of questions relating to everything from personal grooming to smutty bedroom kinks, and let the model answer any of the questions they choose.
Here are a few to get you started:
- What goes through your mind during the photo shoots?
- Do you have a favorite cover?
- Do you recall your first shoot? Were you nervous?
- How many photos are taken during a typical photo shoot? Out of that number, how many actually pass the muster and are deemed a usable image?
- Is there a particular outfit or prop that had unexpected consequences?
- What do you prefer, studio photo sessions or going on location, and why?
- What’s the most unique photo shoot you can remember?
- Is there a cover or concept you’d like to portray that you haven’t yet accomplished?
- Why did you choose the romance genre?
- Do you ever become aroused while in a photo shoot? It seems to me, with the lack of attire and body part proximity, it might be a given on occasion…
- Have you ever dated someone you met while on a photo shoot?
- What genre of books do you read?
- Do you get the same ridiculous inappropriate questions/comments from people (fans, friends, family, etc) that we erotic romance authors get? You know the questions we’re talking about, things like “Do you do all the sexual stuff your characters do in your books?”… I guess the equivalent for a cover model would be “Do you get to ‘do’ all those models?”
- As a little boy, what did you want to be when you grew up? A cowboy? An astronaut?
- Was modeling something you pursued or did someone point you in that direction?
- What does your family think about your work?
- Boxers, briefs or commando?
- What kinds of foods do you eat and how often do you have to exercise?
- Are you straight or gay?
- Married, in a relationship?
- Dom or sub?
- Have you ever been compared to Fabio?
- If you wrote an autobiography, what would the title be?
- What’s an average Saturday night like for you?
- Describe your perfect date.
- Sports or reality TV?
- Shaving or waxing?
- Any funny stories about being recognized in real life?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? How about 25 years?
Now it’s your turn! Tell us which cover models you’d like us to invite for a smutty interview, and what questions would you like to ask?
Remember, every comment you leave gives you another chance to win one of 14 ebooks we’re giving away Sunday!
All the authors of 69 Shades